We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bloomsday

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today is Bloomsday in Spokane, a 7.46 mile race that draws 50,000 runners to our city. A kathy's bag made its debut at the event, and I hope to see more around town in the near future.

My goal is to collect photos and stories about kathy's bags as they travel around the world. I plan to post a map of all the sites on this blog, so be sure and let me know where you take your kathy's bag.
Here's the original pattern, cut out of a newspaper ad. It's still serving me well. I have been making new bags in anticipation of the website, and my sewing room is filled with fabric.
Hope you had a wonderful May Day, wherever you are. Thanks again for checking out the latest news on kathy's bag.

1 comment: