We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My BFF Receives a kathy's bag for her Birthday

This blog would not exist without the assistance of my dear friend Kerri.
To start with Kerri designed and helped bring this blog to life.  When I couldn't figure out how to add and change things, she was there to talk me through my troubles.  God has blessed Kerri with the gift of encouragement.  She continues to encourage me and others to strive for their purpose in life.   
I am so thankful and blessed to call her my friend.

On Sunday we went to a grand luau to honor her daughter Emma's graduation, her husband Rob's 50th Birthday and Rob & Kerri's 30th wedding anniversary.  Most of the attendees probably didn't know it was also Kerri's birthday that day.  That's just the type of person she is--thinking of others before herself.



Wouldn't you agree they are a beautiful family both inside and out?




It was the party of 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Debbie! I love my kathy's bag and the person who made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post it for you..
    Linda Mendenhall I can't comment on the blog....But wanted to say to you and Kerri have done a great job on the blog. I have really enjoyed it. Her family picture is gorgeous. The little I know of Kerri, I admire! Keep up the great work girls:-)

    ReplyDelete