We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2nd Pea in the Pod!

There was a reason this precious one was born Thanksgiving week.
We all had so much to be thankful for when she blessed our lives 28 years ago.
Erin has her mother's smile!
As Erin would say, "Mom was my twin, my 2nd pea in the pod, my best friend, the most amazing mother I could ask for."  No question Erin has missed her mom greatly this year.

As Christopher Robin would say to Pooh, and I will repeat to Erin,"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
And I am proud to be called your Aunt Debbie

For all of you who know Erin, she has a very colorful, fun-loving personality.
She is known for her collection of scarfs and flip-flops in an array of colors.  A good day for Erin is a day when she can wear both.
When Erin asked for this custom kathy's bag it brought a smile to my face. This kathy's bag is exactly how I would describe my precious niece.  I was happy to make it for her.

The bells will be chiming from Heaven on Wednesday, November 23rd.
Let's all join together in wishing Erin a very Happy Birthday!
I love you Erin!


Happy Birthday To You!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Happy Birthday To You!º°♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ °º¤ø 


♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Happy Birthday Dear Erin!!!!! º°¨¨°º¤ø¸♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥


 ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Happy Birthday To You!¤øø¤º°¨¨°º¤øø¤º°♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸


♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪


If you want to wish Erin a Happy Birthday you can reach her at,
lilriv23@new.rr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment