We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BELIEVE

Let's Choose to Rejoice!

It was this day, one year ago, that Kathy left this earth.  We can look back on this day with sadness or we can rejoice knowing Kathy is now able to spend eternity with her Lord and Savior.
I'm asking you to join me in rejoicing, knowing Kathy was able to leave behind her broken body and trade it in for a new and prefect body that will never fail her again.
I pray we can all move forward with complete confidence and faith knowing we all have that same hope of eternal life with Jesus as our Savior.

On this anniversary I ask each of you to fling your 
kathy's bag on your shoulder and say a prayer of thanksgiving for the lives Kathy has touched and will continue to touch.
With tears streaming down my cheeks, I remember you and miss YOU, my Dear Sister Kathy. 

I will always 
that I will see you again!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME DEB - and I tried to write on that blog regarding Kathy's birthday, but it didn't work.

    But I thought it was AWESOME also.

    I'm sure Kathy is smiling down at you everyday because of the wonderful way you are remembering her.

    Jamie Paulsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    I can't figure out how to post to your blog so i will send you an email instead. Thank you for your message of faith today, you make tears run down my face. Please know that
    you always amaze and inspire me.

    Love you, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post on your site for Kathy's Bag, can't figure it out. I just wanted to let you know that I believe along with you and that I was taught that being with the Lord is the day I will start living. I will wear my bag with pride and love today along with never ending prayers.

    Love to you and Kathy's family
    Your cousin in Wisconsin
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete