We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Dance


Most of you received an email last week from my sneaky friend Bernie, announcing I would be running my 1st marathon.  If I was successful, I promised to do a happy dance as I crossed the finish line.  
Well here it is, my HAPPY DANCE.
The good news is I will do it again. 
Yes, you read that correctly.
Oh where, oh where will the next marathon be?
Here's my BFF Kerri, standing by my side at 4am, just before we left to catch the bus that would take us to the starting line. Yes, we planned on wearing the same shirt, which her son Dusty designed for us. A quote on the back read,
"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out before us"
My kathy's bag was not with me on the 26.2 miles 
but it was with me after the run, filled with plenty of replacement fluids.
Here I am with one of my running companions, Don Greggain, from Clarkston, Washington.  Don has several marathons under his belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment