We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something!
Mother Teresa

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Uncooperative Visitor in the Neighborhood

This morning, when I open my front door to go to church, there was one of these fellows in my yard staring back at me.  I asked him if he would wait while I fetched my camera and my new kathy's bag.  When I got back to take his picture he had wandered off. While returning from a baby shower at Hayden Lake this afternoon, I stopped by Coeur d'Alene Lake where I knew I would find a mouse that would be more cooperative in a photo-op with my new kathy's bag. 


These two adorable sister are about to get very busy.
One is ready to bring baby Josie into this world 
and the other is starting her first full-time nursing position at 
St. Joseph's Hospital in Lewiston, ID.

Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you!  I enjoyed seeing and holding some new babies. Kathy always looked for opportunities to hold babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment